Н.Е Борисова, Ф.Е.Журкин, Т.Г.Гулевич, К.К.Бабиевский, М.Д.Решетова, В.А.Книжников
ПИНЦЕТНЫЕ ЛИГАНДЫ НА ОСНОВЕ α-АМИНОКИСЛОТ. V. НОВОЕ ПОКОЛЕНИЕ ХИРАЛЬНЫХ РЕЦЕПТОРОВ ДЛЯ РАСПОЗНАВАНИЯ ЭНАНТИОМЕРОВ АМИНОКИСЛОТ В ВОДНОЙ СРЕДЕ
Авторефераты диссертационных работ
Klara R. Birikh, Pablo L. Bernad, Vadim V. Shmanai, Andrei D. Malakhov,Mikhail S. Shchepinov, and Vladimir A. Korshun
SNP Detection Using Trityl Mass Tags
Yu.G. Yegiazarov, M.F. Gorbatsevich, Ye.N. Yermolenko, L.L. Potapova, A.Yu. Volodin, B.Kh. Cherches, A.A. Shunkevich, V.V. Korotkevich
Effect of the Distribution of Palladium over the Cross Section of an Ion-Exchanger Fiber on Catalyst Activity in a Water Deoxygenation Process
Vladimir I. Potkin, Nikolay A. Bumagin, Sergey K. Petkevich, Alexander S. Lyakhov, Dmitrii A. Rudakov, Michail V. Livantsov, Nikita E. Golantsov
5-(p-Tolyl)isoxazol-3-amine palladium (II) complex: preparation, structure and catalytic application in Suzuki-Miyaura reaction in water
LABORATORY OF ORGANOELEMENT COMPOUNDS
Tel. (375 17) 284-23-72, e-mail: email@example.com
Was organized in 1959. by corresponding member, professor Yu.A.Ol’dekop on the basis of the organic chemistry laboratory of the Institute of Сhemistry Academy of Sciences of BSSR.
Head – Corresponding Member, Dr. Sciences (Сhemistry)
Potkin Vladimir Ivanovich.
Laboratory staff of ORGANOELEMENT COMPOUNDS
Main directions of fundamental research:
- synthesis of heterocyclic compounds on the basis of the reactive reagents with chlorine atoms at C=C bond;
- chemistry of carboranes;
- directed modification of natural aldehydes and aldehyde phenoles.
Applied research and developments:
- synthesis of compounds with high pesticidal, antimicrobic and anti tumor activity, synergists of contemporary insecticides, analogs of known bioactive substances;
- derivatives of carboranes, promising for the NB-therapy of cancer and radiodiagnostics;
- food aromatizatory and the component of perfume compositions;
- boron -, silicon and organometallic compositions for microelectronics;
- composite materials and protective coatings for the building products.
In the field of fundamental research:
- The new reagents - nitro-substituted halogenbutadienes and aryltrichloroallylketones are introduced into the practice of organic synthesis. The original preparative ways of synthesis of a wide number of heterocyclic compounds with the reactive substituents on their basis are developed. The new approaches to the construction of isothiazol cycle, high accessible and slowly studied benzazetines, naphtazetines and benzazetines are elaborated. Rearrangements of free radicals with the 1,2- migration of chlorine atom, nucleophilic splitting of C=C bond under the action of alcohols are found.
- Previously unknown reaction of initiated decarboxylation of diacylates of mercury is opened and the convenient methods of obtaining the mercury compounds on its basis are developed. The general way of preparative obtaining of p-complexes of transition metals by the electrolysis of CH-acids on the dissolving metallic anodes, the methods of obtaining of metallocene and metal-carborane derivatives Fe, Co, Ni, their heteroligan analogs, b-diketonate complexes of transition metals are elaborated. The effective methods for synthesis of functional derivatives carboranes, thiocyano- and polyhalogen substituted dicarba-nido - undecaborates are proposed.
- The nontraditional methods for synthesis of different functionally substituted peroxides, and also peroxyacetylenides of metals –the new reagents in chemistry of peroxides are developed (1988-2007. the studies of peroxides were carried out in the group of organic peroxides).
In the field of the applied research:
- Compounds with the high anticancer activity, promising agents for the BN-therapy of cancer and radiodiagnostics are synthesized.
- Effective biorational microbicides, fungicides, the synergists of insecticides are obtained.
- Food aromatizers and components of perfume compositions are synthesized and supplied in Russia.
- Organometallic compositions for the laser curing of photo templates, compositions for the process of planarization and for the formation of the solid sources of boron in microelectronics are developed, productions are supplied to enterprises of Belarus and Russia.
- The waterproofing composition – the analog of the imported composition Block Inject for the protection of building wares is developed and is supplied to consumers.
Perspective research areas:
- On the basis of chlorine substituted ketones and nitrohalogendienes synthesis of azaheterocycles – potentially bioactive substances. Development of isothiazole chemistry, synthesis of the new synergists of pesticides and biologically active compounds, which contain isothiazol fragment.
- Metal-complexis with the heterocyclic ligands – the potential catalysts of coupling reactions and bioactive substances.
- Chemistry of carboranes – promising agents for the radiotherapy of tumors and radiodiagnostics, extractants of radio nucleides.
- Development of the new materials for electronics and building branch.