З.И.Куваева, Д.В.Лопатик, Т.А.Николаева, А.Н.Книжникова,В.Э.Найдёнов, М.М.Маркович
ПОЛУЧЕНИЕ И ПРИМЕНЕНИЕ N-АЦЕТИЛ-α-АМИНОКИСЛОТ
V. S. Soldatov, E. G. Kosandrovich
Ion exchangers for air purification
S.G. Khaminets, L.L. Potapova, B.Z. Radkevich, D.I. Kochubei and Yu.G. Egiazarov
Effective platinum catalysts for low-temperature oxidation of CO
Yu.G. Yegiazarov, M.F. Gorbatsevich, Ye.N. Yermolenko, L.L. Potapova, A.Yu. Volodin, B.Kh. Cherches, A.A. Shunkevich, V.V. Korotkevich
Effect of the Distribution of Palladium over the Cross Section of an Ion-Exchanger Fiber on Catalyst Activity in a Water Deoxygenation Process
Syntheses and the Main Properties of Fiban Fibrous Ion Exchangers
LABORATORY OF MEMBRANE PROCESSES
Tel/fax (375 17) 284-00-97; е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded in 1987 at the Institute of Physical Organic Chemistry of the National Academy of Science and the Research Institute of Physical Chemical Problems of the Byelorussian State University.
Head – Academician, Dr. Sci.(Chemistry)
Alexander V. Bilduykevich
Laboratory staff of membrane processes
Main areas of fundamental research:
- Research of phase diagrams of multicomponent polymer systems and phase separation processes;
- Physical and chemical grounds for processing of polymer solutions into ultra- and microfiltration membranes;
- Method development of volumetric and surface modification of membranes, and production of thin-film composite structures on their basis;
- Study of the membrane mass-transfer and physical chemical interactions in membrane-solution system.
Applied research and developments:
- Development and pilot production of hollow fiber membranes;
- Development of the technology and manufacturing of hollow fiber mem-brane elements with effective filtration surface area from 0,1 up to 50 m2 ;
- Development and manufacturing of membrane equipment of continuous and periodical operation with effective filtration surface area from 1 up to 1000 m2;
- Development of hardware for separation processes of liquids by membrane, sorption and combined methods;
- Development and manufacturing of large-scale integrated plants for purifica-tion of water used for drinking and technical purposes.
- General principles of the polymeric porous permeable structures formation by immersion method have been developed and experimentally confirmed. This allowed to develop unified technologies of preparation of ultra- and microfiltration membranes based on a wide range of polymers;
- A new approach to the description of the ultrafiltration process, taking into account the physical and chemical interactions of the membrane with the feed solution has been developed. It is shown that UF membrane transport properties are determined by the combined effect of three factors: the porous structure of the original membrane (with regard to its previous history), its modification during the separation process and the mechanism of transport of solute molecules through the modified membrane;
- Methods for introduction of nanoparticles of inorganic compounds (silicon dioxide, hydroxocompounds of tin, carbon nanotubes) into multicomponent polymeric systems based on the polysulfone, that made it possible to produce hollow fiber membranes with improved permeability and selectivity;
- Pilot production of membrane elements for automated modular plants with permeate flow in range 5 – 100 m3/h, aimed at continuous purification of surface and artesian water from colloidal, microbiological contaminations and high-molecular substances;
- Multistage domestic filter for water purification “mifil” has been designed and produced.
Perspective area of research and developments:
- Development of scientific foundations for production of hollow fiber ultrafiltration and microfiltration membranes with extra hydrophilicity, resistance to contamination by components of the feed solution, biocidal properties;
- Development of modified equipment for synthesis and manufacturing of hol-low fiber membranes with improved functional characteristics;
- Production and study of the transport properties of new composite mem-branes for ultra-and nanofiltration, gas separation, pervaporation;
- Development of new highly effective technological schemes for purification of liquids and gases using hybrid membrane processes.