Acceptance of applications for the participation in the XI International Water Chemical Forum is extended
Training in Civil Defense
XI International Water-Chemical Forum
V.I. Potkin, A.V.Kletskov, S.K.Petkevich, S.G.Pashkevich, V.V.Kazbanov, A.A.Denisov, V.A.Kulchitsky
Synthesis of water soluble isoxazol-3-yl(isothiazol-3-yl) carboxamides and ureas containing amino acid residues – potential anticancer agents
A. A. Kavitskaya, I. D. Atamanenko, A. V. Bil’dyukevich and N. A. Klimenko
Separation characteristics and the state of water in ultrafiltration charged membranes modified by anionic SAS
З.И.Куваева, Д.В.Лопатик, Т.А.Николаева, А.Н.Книжникова,В.Э.Найдёнов, М.М.Маркович
ПОЛУЧЕНИЕ И ПРИМЕНЕНИЕ N-АЦЕТИЛ-α-АМИНОКИСЛОТ
V.I.Potkin, D.Shcharbin, A.A.Denisov, S.G.Paschkevich, M.Bryszewska, S.K.Petkevich, A.V.Kletskov, D.O.Lapotko, V.V.Kazbanov, T.A.Gurinovich, V.A.Kulchitsky
The influence of heterocyclic compound-PAMAM dendrimer complexes on evoked electrical responses in slices of hypoxic brain tissue
Sergey Tumanov, Yuri Zubenko, Marc Greven, David R. Greenwood, Vadim Shmanai, Silas G. Villas-Boas
Comprehensive Lipidome Profiling of Sauvignon Blanc Grape Juice
INSTITUTE OF PHYSICAL ORGANIC CHEMISTRY
OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF BELARUS
The Institute offers
Chemically active textile materials: ion exchangers,
complexones, catalysts as staple, non-woven materials and webs, respirators,
protective clothing (FIBAN®).
- Air purification from toxic impurities of the acid and basic nature
(HF, HCl, SO2, SO3, Cl2, H2S,
NO2, NH3, organic bases and acids), badly smelling
substances, tobacco smoke, aerosols of acids and alkalis.
- Purification of water from heavy metals, radionuclides, surface-active
substances, dyes, viruses and bacteria.
- Concentrating of metal ions for analysis.
- Acid-base and metal-complex catalysts for organic synthesis and
catalytic destruction of air contaminants.
- Respirators, escape masks and costumes for protecting humans from
acids and bases.
Ion exchange soil substitutes (ion exchange
nutriment substrates) for plant cultivation (BIONA®)
Membranes and membrane technology (MIFIL®)
- Highly productive nutritious medium for plant cultivation, propagation
by cutting and adaptation of plants in artificial conditions. Improving
productivity of soils, peat, sand etc.
Technology of production of high purity aminoacids
and the relative medicinal preparations
- Synthesis and manufacturing of micro- and ultrafiltration membranes
based on a wide range of polymers (cellulose and its derivatives,
polysulfone, aromatic and aliphatic polyamides, acrylonitrile copolymers).
- Development of membrane separation processes of liquid mixtures
in food industry, pharmacology, chemical industry.
- Pilot and industrial plants based on flat-sheet membrane, hollow
fibers, cassettes and spiral-wound membrane elements.
- The new technology is based on application of a liquid sulfonic
type ion exchanger in cjmbination with membrane for separation of
the aminoacids from the products of microbial syntheses. It allows
a substantial shortening of the process time as well as avoiding liquid
- Synthesis of metallocene, metallocarborane and chelate complexes
of transition metals.
- Synthesis of halogenate-daliphatic and heterocyclic compounds based
on the trichloroethylene and activated alkenes halide.
- Synthesis of alicyclic and heteroaromatic-nitrogen-containing derivatives
of terpenes and phenanthrenes.
- Synthesis of organic and organoelement peroxides; mercury, silver
and lithium peroxyacetylenides; amphiphilic acetylene containing compounds.
- Applications: metal-containing coverings for microelectronics;
solution composition for planarization procedure in the course of
integral circuit production; biologically active compounds with anti-tumor,
antiviral and pesticide activities; promoters of polyolefihe adhesion
to metals; aromatic and surface-active substances.
- production of reactive monomers and high-octane components of motor
- cyclohexxanol dehydration;
- purification of gas effluents from sulfhur (Claus’ process).
Complex reprocessing of the potato
- The technology provides the compact intensive scheme of allocation
of starch, the design is advanced and are made centrifugal-blade sieves
by productivity of 20 tons at one o’clock.
For mechano-modification of potato pulp in a highly effective reagent
are developed and made high-speed disintegrators by productivity of
8 tons at one o’clock. Cellular juice concentrates on ultra filtrational
Technologies of producing stabilized chemical substances based on bioelements
Directed synthesis of functionally substituted 1,2-azoles - new ligands for metal catalysts
Modified polymeric carriers for enzyme immunoassay
(primers of polimerase chain reaction)
Biologically active food additives "Nika"